Immortality is hidden in you!
Stem cells are represented by cells that have not undergone differentiation and acquired specific functions. They have the self-healing capacity by dividing and differentiating into specific cell types.
Being a part of the human repair system naturally, it is only logical that this is a powerful source in fighting damaged areas in organisms.
The risk of treatment by Adult Autologous Stem Cells is minimal and limited to the normal risks of surgical intervention. Because the used cells are the patient’s own, there is no risk of rejection or side effects.
Stem cells therapy is an effective way to return to a more vital level of health.
During stem cell treatment a patient receives 200 – 300 million stem cells. The quantity of restored cells not only covers daily losses but exceeds them a thousand times.
Thus, the reserve of the stem cells, practically lost for the latest 15 – 20 years, is restored.
Advantages of Stem Cell therapy:
- Side effects and rejection free (use the patient’s very own stem cells from their abdomen)
- Avoidance of any allergic and immune reactions (own cells suit chromosomal and genetic structure)
- No risk of contamination by transmissible diseases
- No oncological complication as adult stem cells in the comparison with embryonic cells are rather mature
- Small quantity of fat tissue is needed (that is why after activation process the stem cells can be at once injected to patient without necessity of growing them on substances.
- Adipose tissue stem cells are easily accessible and yield up to ten times more stem cells than patient’s bone marrow.
Our program is to offer to the clients, men, and women the following range and combination of treatments, depending on the age and the condition of the client.
The benefits of the ADSCs based StemCellsDrip therapy:
- Increase the level of energy
- Creates a feeling of vitality and rejuvenation
- Improves the capacity for physical activities
- Increase the quality of hair
- Increase the libido
- There is not any Side effects and any rejection as patient owned cells